Poole Town FC Wessex prize draws
Help support your local grassroots football club, while being in with a chance of winning great prizes!
MONTHLY DRAWS | LIMITED ENTRIES | ALL PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE CLUB
CURRENT PRIZE DRAW
Up for grabs this draw is an English club football shirt of your choice!
For an entry price of only £4, you're in with a 1 in 59 chance of winning an English club football shirt! The winner can choose their preferred standard team shirt direct from the club of your choice, subject to availability.
Prize draw entry: £4
Maximum tickets available: 59
Deadline: Thurs 22nd Feb 2024, 5pm
Draw date: Sat 24th Feb 2024, 7.45pm
The winning number will be the Bonus Ball drawn in the UK National Lottery Lotto draw on Sat 24th Feb 2024.
Entrants' name and ticket number will be posted here before the draw takes place.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the prize draw, simply purchase a ticket using the link below.
Ensure you enter a correct email address so we can contact you if you win!
*Participants must be a minimum of 18 years old at time of entry*
Poole Town FC Wessex prize draws are licenced under the Gambling Act 2005 - Small Society Lottery (Registration Number: LOT214337).
1. By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions (last amended 05/02/2024 - previous versions available on request).
2. Prize draws are being run by Poole Town Wessex CIC and are licenced under the Gambling Act 2005 - Small Society Lottery (Registration Number: LOT214337).
3. Prize draws are open to Participants who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Poole Town FC Wessex committee members and immediate family are not permitted to enter the draw.
4. Prize draws will be limited to the maximum tickets available stated for each draw. Participants may purchase multiple tickets up to the maximum tickets available; however, this must be done via purchase of multiple individual tickets.
5. All Participants will be assigned a random number between 1 and 59 (inclusive). The winning number will be the UK National Lottery Lotto Bonus Ball from the Saturday following the draw deadline. In the event that fewer than 59 prize draw entries are received, the winning number will be drawn randomly from the total number of entries received using the random number generator at www.random.org.
6. Prize draws will be undertaken on the first Saturday National Lottery Lotto draw after the prize draw closes and winners will be informed by email on the same day.
7. Poole Town FC Wessex will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Poole Town FC Wessex reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
8. Delivery of prizes (where relevant) will be restricted to United Kingdom (GB & NI) only. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
9. Poole Town FC Wessex's use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
10. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
11. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering a prize draw being used by Poole Town FC Wessex for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and promoting future prize draws.
12. Prize draw winners agree to their first name and town of residence being published on the 'Recent Winners' section of the Poole Town FC Wessex website.
13. Poole Town FC Wessex does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any Participants as a result of either participating in a prize draw or being selected for a prize.
14. Prize draw Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Poole Town FC Wessex from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any activity related to their participation in the prize draw (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
15. Poole Town FC Wessex shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations in running a prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to technical failures, unauthorised intervention, or force majeure events.
16. Poole Town FC Wessex reserves the right to cancel a prize draw or amend these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice. In the unlikely event that a prize draw is cancelled, full refunds for ticket purchases will be provided within a reasonable period of time.
17. In the event of cancellation of a prize draw, Poole Town FC Wessex will notify the Participants as soon as reasonably practicable using the contact details provided by the Participants at the time of entry. Poole Town FC Wessex will also make a public announcement on its website or through other appropriate channels.
We will post details of the most recent prizes and winners here.